60 night comfort guarantee
No tags were found.
All returned mattresses are donated to the local Salvation Army.
Terms and Conditions:
- The mattress must be slept on for a minimum of 30 nights from the date of delivery.
- Under the Comfort Guarantee, mattresses are only able to be exchanged after they have been slept on for 30 nights and before 60 nights (inclusive) from the date of your mattress delivery.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to claim an exchange.
- The mattress exchange is limited to one only within the 30–60 night period. No further exchanges will be accepted once a replacement mattress is received (except as required by law).
- The exchanged mattress must be of the same size as the original mattress purchased (e g. king size exchanged for a king size only) The Comfort Guarantee exchange must take place at the store from which the mattress being exchanged was originally purchased.
- A Bedshed approved waterproof mattress protector must be purchased for your mattress at the same time as your mattress and appear on the same invoice. This mattress protector must be used on your mattress at all times from the very first night until the last night.
- A mattress that is, in Bedshed’s opinion, damaged or soiled in any way will be exempt from the Comfort Guarantee and unable to be exchanged.
- A structurally sound bedframe/base is essential to the performance and comfort of your mattress. The mattress must be used on an appropriate bedframe/base. Solid timber slats should be no more than 8cm apart. Failure to use a suitable bedframe/base will result in your 60 night guarantee being voided and the mattress unable to be exchanged. Bedshed reserves the right to inspect the bedframe/base.
- Comfort Guarantee exchanges are based on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of both the original and replacement mattress, as at the date of the replacement, regardless of whether the original mattress was bought on promotion.
- If the replacement mattress selected has a higher RRP than the original mattress, the customer must pay the difference (plus applicable delivery charges) prior to the exchange taking place.
- If the replacement mattress selected is priced at a lower RRP than the original mattress, no refund for the difference in price will be given.
- A service fee will be charged to customers for delivery and pick-up of mattresses. The fee will vary by region and will be advised by the store.
- The Bedshed Comfort Guarantee applies to standard mattresses only. Custom orders, special sizes, and floor stock models are exempt from the Guarantee.
- The final decision to exchange mattresses is at the discretion of the store. The benefits given to you by this Guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies that you may have under any applicable laws. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If you have any queries regarding the Guarantee, please contact Bedshed Franchising Pty Ltd. Our address details are as follows: 75 Howe St, Osborne Park WA 6017, ph 08 9445 1055.